This is the spire on top of the Palmyra, New York temple. After enjoying a wonderful over-night Stake Relief Society retreat on the Finger Lakes, we had the opportunity to go to the temple. It was an amazing experience and really strengthened my ties to women in my ward and stake.
This is me on the grounds of the temple. The flowers were so colorful and the sky was just a gorgeous blue color that afternoon after the rain had cleared out.
These are the three Jennifers. Everywhere I go I always meet up with another Jennifer, but I have to say that these two are very amazing women and I am lucky to know them! I get to serve in Relief Society with one and visit teach with the other.
These are the two ladies that rode out to the retreat with me. I drove and they directed. It was about two hours from home, so I was glad to have their company. I appreciate both of them and had a great time with them throughout the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment