Since the children were out of school for a full week in April, we decided to explore a few new spots in town. We headed to the zoo one morning, but it was so crowded that it was hard to park and move around once inside. Here are the kids by the giraffes.

This anteater was pretty amazing to watch. Our kids like to watch the anteater cartoons on the Boomerang channel. So every time I see this photo, I hear the voice of the anteater saying, "Hey, ant!"

I love this picture of Maura. She was so excited about this rhinoceros and it was just a model!

We can't remember the names of these furry animals, but they are cool to look at. The color on the birds is incredible too. This is in the rain forest area of the zoo.

I swear every zoo must have a train. It is every parent's worst nightmare and every child's dream to ride the train before leaving. Of course it is always an additional expense beyond the admission. These train rides must fund every zoo in America. It was the favorite attraction at Hogle Zoo in Utah too. Luckily, Hayden and I were really too big to ride it and Sydney and Maura had the experience this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment