
My mom is famous for giving me recipes. Almost every time that I have seen my mother in the past 20 years, she hands me a stack of recipes. This year I decided to put one to use and make these turkey favors for our Thanksgiving table.

Sydney actually assembled them while I fought the hot spots in our crappy microwave trying to melt the caramel enough to make them stick together. She gets the credit for pulling this project together, and thanks to Michael for cooking his best turkey and stuffing yet so that I had time to mess with favors and table decorating!

In the end, we fed 23 of us this year. We are truly grateful for new friends who have lovingly befriended our family and who continue to make us feel welcome here. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving despite being far away from the immediate family.
No comments:
Post a Comment