Saturday, June 27, 2009

Maura Turns Four!


Maura may be one year older, but she still wanted to celebrate her birthday the same way as last year- she wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese. Luckily, the only one in the area is about 10 minutes away. The five of us went for a couple of hours and had fun spending our tokens, earning tickets and redeeming them for prizes. Maura loved every minute of it. And I have to say that I still enjoy a high scoring game of skeeball!


I could not have made a cake in the new house last weekend, but I pulled it off this weekend. I had unpacked enough boxes to find two matching cake pans and Michael somehow dug out some matches that were not confiscated by the moving company. It took a little more effort in a new kitchen with appliances that I am not used to, but in the end, it was a cake, and there were four candles, and she made a wish and blew it out. Now my baby is four and I feel old! Oh well, Happy Birthday Maura, we absolutely adore you.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Chuck E. Cheese is a great place for bithdays. I am glad Maura had fun!!

Brook said...

Oh shoot! We missed it... Happy Birthday Maura!

Post a Comment