After sending most of what we own to storage, we moved to a little rental house, emphasis on little. We gave up 3,000 square feet, but it kept us in the neighborhood. We literally took our beds, one dresser each, one couch, a tv, the piano and some kitchen stuff. The house has new carpets, tile floors and paint, but I feel like I am playing house by living here. But in the end, we are grateful that we found this place and that we can stay in Kaysville until June.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Old house, new house, rental house oh my
After sending most of what we own to storage, we moved to a little rental house, emphasis on little. We gave up 3,000 square feet, but it kept us in the neighborhood. We literally took our beds, one dresser each, one couch, a tv, the piano and some kitchen stuff. The house has new carpets, tile floors and paint, but I feel like I am playing house by living here. But in the end, we are grateful that we found this place and that we can stay in Kaysville until June.
No comments:
Post a Comment